- The Concierge Questionnaire: Josh Haden, Bassist and Singer
1. What is your favorite word to describe Los Angeles?
2. What word best reflects the people of Los Angeles?
3. What is the most creative, spiritual or emotional place in Los Angeles?
Dedicated by Paramahansa Yogananda in 1950, many thousands of visitors come each year to enjoy the ten-acre scenic beauty and serenity of the Self-Realization Fellowship Lake Shrine.
4. What is your favorite outdoor activity in Los Angeles?
5. What is your favorite indoor activity in Los Angeles?
Eating at Musso & Frank, then going home and watching film noir movies that are set in Los Angeles.
6. What is your favorite sound or noise in Los Angeles?
The arguing of wild parrots.
7. What is your favorite smell or taste in Los Angeles?
8. What drink best reflects Los Angeles?
A soda of my making from Galco’s Soda Creation Station.
Galco’s Soda Creation Station boasts more than 80 flavors!
9. What song or type of music best reflects Los Angeles?
Banda, a brass-based form of traditional Mexican music, includes a wide variety of genres, including rancheras, corridos, cumbias, baladas, and boleros.
10. If Heaven were Los Angeles, what would God say to a visitor when they arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“You’re not on the list.”